Monday, November 13, 2006

In my Inbox


HI CUTE GIRL !
(a.k.a. Orkut friendlies)


whtsuuup ? this is Sidhu 4rm Arizona, i just wnt tell u tht i like ur profile & wnt make u my firne if its ok wth ok my friend ? let me tell about me ! I'm a very easy g0iNg guy like to keep myself busy alot my work & mentoring keeps me preTTy cRazy all week.... But im 100% myseLf on the weenkend LOve hanging with my Budz tryin diff n new pLaces movies, muZiQ, food..... I've PLayed alot of sports in my past now that im a lil gorwn & aL0T busy.. i play it wheneVer i get a chance... I absolutely LOVE paitinG... its a good getaway for me :D
& YES i LOVE cricket :)
I like to stay positive.... But most of all i think my partner should be able to understand me.... im jus not looking for any girl she need to have unique qualities in her someone who i can talk N who acTuaLLy wana help me in every step of life who is a best frnd n understanding, successful in life, someone who likes to set goals n ACTUALLY accomplish them,this is my life ok then bye if u hve time replay me C ya.

I am SO tempted to post a link to this guy's profile.


I is anybody (a.k.a. Lit spam)

This reminds me, not only that I expected Traddles on a certain in what had passed to awaken the slumbering echoes in the caverns
always my good angel. I told you so. I never think of you in any playful and half sorrowful, that I was quite touched.
disparaging himself, with the old genteel air, will be devoted to replying no, she had not told me yet, Agnes became thoughtful, and Somehow, as I wrote to Agnes on a fine evening by my open window,
our friend Heep, to assist and serve him in the capacity of - and was a lesson to all of us - to me, I am sure. She was extremely This gave us new hope. Traddles and I laying our heads together
and shook her head as if she were making snaps or bounces at him. well in every relation of life. I am persuaded, not only that this
will probably be found commingled in the cemetery attached to a the dinner were being put away; and I strolled off by myself among like a man playing the kettle-drums, and constantly divided his
her about dog. Could it by any means be that, I wondered. Traddles himself hardly knew the difference until he had had time
parted; I riding all the way to London with the farewell touch of changed, that I wished to ask you whether it would be possible - at said dog, lifting up her beautiful eyes. It was a long way for
man in the world, that Saturday night, it was the grateful creature made that evening, were interrupted by Mrs. Micawbers discovering
The Doctor stopped, smilingly clapped me on the shoulder again, and by snatches as we were employed. When I left, at nine oclock, she noticed. i found, in the course of the day, that this was the
that it isnt much worse. I only called to say that if there was loved before, and lovers would love again; but no lover had loved, been more above the people not so situated, who were creeping on
have had many a cold plunge. Dressing myself as quietly as I gloves to offer in exchange, which the whole Commons rejected; and
have been appy to have kept with my friends. But I leave my pause I speak of, I saw Uriahs countenance form itself into a most We found him hard at work with his inkstand and papers, refreshed
that it isnt much worse. I only called to say that if there was loved before, and lovers would love again; but no lover had loved, been more above the people not so situated, who were creeping on
have had many a cold plunge. Dressing myself as quietly as I gloves to offer in exchange, which the whole Commons rejected; and
have been appy to have kept with my friends. But I leave my pause I speak of, I saw Uriahs countenance form itself into a most We found him hard at work with his inkstand and papers, refreshed

Dickens, Charles. David Copperfield. Also accompanying text for gif image advising me on ways of acquiring a large penis and lasting satisfaction.