Thursday, June 15, 2006

Off the wagon

... and into the ditch.

I had a terrible attack of hash-induced dehydration last night. And for an hour and a half I thought that I was going to die. I am not going to describe what exactly happened, because it was disgusting, and terrifying. And had my parents not been the most gullible people to walk this earth, and my doctor either completely incompetent or else very discreet, I would have been in deep deep trouble at this moment. I have managed to convince people that I was sick because of heat-induced dehydration and bad quality snacks and soft drinks from Forum. But I have also learnt my lesson. Never again.
Those couple of hours when I thought that I was dying - fuck, they were awful. I have never come this close to an overdose before, and I never will again.
I am just glad to be alive.