Friday, February 10, 2006

Welcome back after the break, I guess.

I have been away for so long. And now that I'm back again, I have my life back. And even though I'm sad, and upset, and constantly quarelling with my parents, I am glad to be back.
This little Bangalore trip was rather interesting. Not all of it was fun - I have been angry, depressed, irritated and all that at some point of the trip or other, and I didn't much like where I was at those times. And I was lonely, too. Loneliness and I have a strange relationship, though. It is only at my loneliest worst that I am most acutely aware of people around me. At other times, I think I am just too self-absorbed to care much. That apart, what this trip has given me is memories. And for that, I am truly grateful.
I will hopefully write about the brilliantly funny and absolutely ludicrous things that happened on the trip sometime or the other. And
here's an example of the kind of things that did happen. :)

But for now, I just want to be held.