Friday, April 04, 2008

Ah Orkut, how you never fail to charm and delight

Sushanta:
sodd off! who do u thik u are anyways ... junkie!

Mia:
But of course.

Sushanta:
yea wateva! Y do u so hate ppl appreciating a pic?? unless they'r sleavy..

Mia:
Oh you misunderstand me. I don't hate at all. I am merely offended by the absence of grammar and orthography.

Sushanta:
oh is tht so?? thts kinda cute. I get it. Probably u can advise 'em to go peek into an english dictionary n then scrap you with appropriate grammar n sentence structure ;)

Sushanta:
by the way, am sorry for bein a lil obnoxious! guess it was rude of me to scrap stuff to someone i dnt evn knw :(

Mia:
I'm not really that interested in their grammatical well-being. I just wish keenly to be spared the trouble of being visited by their comments.

And please, don't feel compelled to apologise. You are entitled to your opinions. Ideally not on my scrapbook, but then again, this world is far from ideal.

Sushanta:
Of course,i completely understand but correctly pointed, it's a world of free people ... right to expression but should retaliate if it hurts you. Dnt bother..I wasn't on a guillotine to apologize ... it was my choice!

Sushanta:
do read novels or short stories..wht kinda books do u read?

Sushanta:
Oops! ... tons of grammar errors, perhaps u can underline n chk 'em! no pun intended ...

Mia:
Charming though your interest is, I am afraid I find myself quite unable to further our acquaintance at this moment. Wish you an enlightened life.


... and 'Ignore User'.

I'm starting a movement. The Cult of Icy Set-downs, anyone?