Thursday, October 12, 2006

I drop everything that I pick up. And I spoil everything that I touch.

It has not been a good day. I have been stuck at home and have been feeling edgy and restless and jittery and all sorts of things. And so I've been taking my misery out on others, poking, prying, being annoying. I crossed a line today with someone, I think, and asked and prodded just one time too many. Insensitive prick, I am morphing into.

I was writing a post on something that someone said something about and because it rankled. But then I found out that the little toe of my left foot is fractured. Six weeks bed rest, the doctor says.

I could cry.

This is also - much though I hate to admit it - a period of rather low self esteem. Many reasons for that. I am abjectly miserable.

It has not been a good day.